Robotic Process Automation enables the automated processing of rule-based processes using software. RPA realizes increases in efficiency and automation.
Just add digital to work__
RPA enables the fully automated handling of structured business processes by virtual robots. These software robots operate the applications required in a process such as SAP, Office, CRM systems, databases, web interfaces and many other systems just like an employee. RPA accesses the required systems and collects and processes information and data. In this way, business and administrative processes can be processed fully automatically.
RPA automates rule-based processes
RPA robots operate User Interfaces exactly as an employee would. The digital robots can make rule-based decisions, copy and edit data.
Advantages of RPA: Boost for efficiency and process stability
- Cost reduction through the automatic handling of standard processes
- Increased efficiency due to faster processing with RPA
- Capacity gains with employees for exceptions and complex activities
- 24/7 handling of standard processes by RPA
- Compliance through complete documentation via RPA
RPA: Intelligent automation__
Intelligent automation combines AI approaches with process automation with software robots. These intelligent, digital employees are able to understand, learn and make suggestions for their own improvement. In this way, we enable companies to automate processes that traditionally required cognitive human skills, such as HR, Logistics or Finance. The combination of RPA (Robotic Process Automation) and Artificial Intelligence can reduce the workload of high volume and high process frequency departments. Reliable, fast and automated process handling increases customer satisfaction and, in the final step, the retention rate in customer relationship management.
Learning systems to improve automation rates.
- Intelligent decision-making
- Reduction of throughput times in the processing of processes leads to operational efficiency
- Improving data consistency
- Increase of service quality and customer satisfaction through fast contextual customer experience
- Quick access to all relevant information
- High process stability
- Continuous improvement through learning systems
RPA Examples: Simple process automation__
RPA helps large, well-known companies and institutions to achieve significant resource savings, higher service quality and increased customer satisfaction by enabling virtual bots to automatically carry out structured business processes on an administrative level such as terminations, address changes or tariff changes, including sending confirmation e-mails.