The Almato Cloud Services__
- Technical specification of the application (backlog, user stories, UX concept)
- Technical conception (architecture, services, interfaces, data model)
- Implementation of the application using cloud services
- App development and software development based on cloud services
- Development of business logic in the cloud
- Integration of existing systems into the cloud
- Monitoring and operating the application in the cloud
- Maintenance and Support
- Contract Management and Cloud Service Cost Optimization
Shortened time-to-market and smooth operation through cloud services__
Cloud-based applications offer the possibility to dynamically and elastically provide the required resources from the cloud, regardless of one’s own infrastructure and hardware. The monetary expenses are adjusted to the actual resource consumption of the application, detached from asset-bound fixed costs.
Provisioning as well as software-testing and debugging are also simplified. Multi-level environments for development, testing and production no longer have to be maintained locally, but can be configured and used on-demand. This makes the entire deployment and continuous integration process faster and more efficient.