App development for iOS and Android for one of the largest Omnichannel retailers in Europe: HSE24
Home Shopping Europe GmbH (HSE24) is one of the leading home shopping companies in Europe. As part of the expansion of HSE24’s contact channels, Almato implemented the native HSE24 apps for iOS and Android. The aim was to provide a shopping and loyalty app with all state-of-the-art functionalities such as live TV, face ID and a personalised customer area.
Almato has already developed the native iPad app as an interactive second screen-shopping channel for HSE24 in the past. As the lead developer of this application, the same team was entrusted with the implementation of the new apps. Within the scope of the project, HSE24 received all necessary services from a single source: conception, user experience design, development, hosting and support.
- Agile project management according to Scrum and agile handling in Sprints
- Professional and technical conception of the solution
- User Experience Design and Interface Design
- App development of the native Android and iOS versions
- Realization CMS web interface
- Deployment and customization: Mobile backend as a service
- Testing and quality assurance
Infrastructure as a Service
As part of the operation on Amazon AWS, Almato also provides maintenance, care and support for the applications (apps, mobile backend as a service platform and CMS). This includes the provision of a support hotline, the receipt of error messages and tickets as well as the analysis of error messages including bug fixing.
- Live stream of the current programme for 3 channels HSE24, HSE24 Extra, HSE24 Trend
- Live display of the products shown in the programme incl. shop entry
- Personalized customer area (Login)
- Touch and Face ID
- Extensive search function incl. auto-suggest and filter functionality
- Playing product videos
- Wish list and shopping cart function (incl. checkout)
- Recommendation function