BBBank: Successful RPA implementation leads to automation rates of up to 100%.
Just add digital to BBBank__
Almato supports BBBank in the implementation and realization of process automation with software robots. The aim of using RPA is on the one hand to reduce manual data entry activities and on the other hand to optimize service levels in customer service with regard to reaction and service times. With robotic process automation from Almato, customer services can now also be offered outside employee working hours, such as evenings and weekends. In addition, time-critical processes can be implemented independently of employee availability.
Almato supports BBBank in the implementation of the automation project with the technical setup of the RPA infrastructure, bot development, training and support for BBBank employees.
“Processes become fast, easier to scale and more efficient. RPA and the collaboration with Almato are therefore important cornerstones in the digital transformation of our bank.”
Gabriele Kellermann, Member of the Management Board of BBBank
Processes automated with RPA (excerpt)__
- Change of the online transfer limit: Automatic processing of customer orders to (temporarily) change the transfer limit via BBBank’s online service
- BBBank VR-Net Key: Automatic processing of SecureGo orders (Tan app) and SmartTan for online banking
- Collateral management according to CRR: Updating of credit values for third-party collateral
- Consumer loans: Processing of redemption and inventory changes for customer loans with software robots. This includes the reading of forms, the creation of accounts after plausibility checks, the creation of payment plan records for internal and external replacements as well as the replacement of loans and the deletion or reduction of credit limits.
- Premium distribution: Automatic processing of premium bookings as part of customer acquisition programs.
“As a rule, requests are processed on a case-by-case basis – in other words, the automation rate for processes processed via RPA is almost 100 percent.”
Stefan Welte, Project Manager BBBank